6 months
Two digits on the countdown seems so much better than three. I hope the last stretch goes by fast, but it probably won't. There is no hiding it now! I swear I'm getting bigger by the day and it's only going to get worse.
Baby boy Carson [there I said it. So does that make it set in stone, since it made the blog?] Since Jordan picked the first name - well let's make it said that he feel in LOVE with this name and pretty much nothing I suggested ever had a chance after so, we made a deal I could pick the middle name. Which is probably a good thing since I'm so indecisive. I won't make up my mind until the very last minute, and I'll still second-guess myself.
Shopping for baby clothes is getting addicting, and I think I need to stop - soon I'm going to have more clothes than he'll have time to wear before he grows out of them. But you can't beat couple $$ sales. I'm most excited for the mini-me basketball shorts I got. I can just think of it now, Jordan and his mini-me lounging on the couch in their cougar get-up watching college basketball.
4 comments:
The basketball shorts were cute, but the arguille sweater for church was even cuter.
it'll go by fast. trust me. march will be here before you know it.
Make sure you buy big sizes too! You'll be thankful later :)
Love the pic in front of the tree holding up 6 fingers! Cute profile pic!
Post a Comment