December 1, 2009

Pregnancy Update

After many requests, and much resistance I present belly shots:

4 months (20 weeks)



5 months (24 weeks)


My belly has pretty much just popped out and it is really limited my closet selection. Although, I’m in love. I’ve been introduced to bellybands and think their the greatest invention.

Thus far, I’ve had a pretty awesome pregnancy. I haven’t been sick and life has been fairly normal.

The only abnormal thing is I crave cinnamon toast crunch all the time and could really eat it all day long.

Baby Boy Shields is doing well. He moves all the time and it’s really the weirdest feeling in the whole world. We’ve decided on a name. And despite reports of the contrary, I really do like it. All I need now is to think of a middle name.

I haven’t started my nursery yet, and that’s just because I’m lazy. I should get on that while I’m still somewhat functional - that would be a Jenn thing to do, wait until I’m 8 1/2 months to start painting. I’m the biggest procrastinator.

8 comments:

Kara said...

cute, cute! i popped out around 24 weeks as well. it's the weirdest thing to feel them move, but also the coolest. I loved it. Except for when she'd jab me in the ribs. fun times ahead for you!

Anonymous said...

So then what's the name!?

Rebekah Mills said...

you look great!

Unknown said...

Your braver than I am! When I get preggers I am putting up a disclaimer on the top of my blog saying there will be no belly shots!

ashley said...

cutest belly ever :)

Cardalls said...

no belly shots on my blog allowed. but if i had your cute little belly i would do it! i love feeling them move...just wait until you can see on the outside their foot pushing out or their bum...so crazy!

Janell said...

Jen, You're looking great. I wouldn't wait too long on the nursery though. Do it while you're feeling good:) That little guy is gonna be here before you know it! Janell

Melly Mae said...

aren't you just turning out to be the cutest prego chika ever!! I'm glad you are feeling well and baby is healthy! You look georgous every time I see you!!!

Mellissa