May 22, 2013

Angels Baseball [Day Three]

We love the Anaheim Angels -- or I guess the Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem. We secretly plan our Disney trips around the home schedule of the Angels during baseball season so we can go to their games too. Best of both worlds. We've taken Carson quite a few times and last time was when Brynlee was like a month old, but we decided this time it wasn't as fun with kids. Jordan ended up walking the stadium with Carson because he was bored and Brynlee was tired and just wanted a nap. We were sitting on the first row in front of the lower field sidewalk, which meant everyone stopped to admire my children's red hair. I could write a book with all the comments I get, good and bad. I've heard it all.
Bryn Bryn fell asleep in the car before we even got to the game.

I love these free hats they were giving out to add to our collection.
She is such a ham...
...with her very own Minnie doll.
I tried so hard to get Carson to take a picture in his cute Angels hat they were handing out. But to no avail this is the best I got. He was not having it.
He crashed the minute he got into his carseat. He slept a good portion of the way home. I think Disneyland for two days, and an afternoon at the ballpark about did him in.

No comments: