May 22, 2013

Disneyland [Day One]

Also known as the "horsey" ride. He rode this alot. Top of his favorite list.
Grandpa Shields was teaching Brynlee to wave. She was cracking up at herself.
It's impossible to get a good family photo. Jordan dislikes photos, and it's next to impossible to get both kids to look AND smile. I finally gave up.
 

Carson always had a smile on his face. Always.


Perhaps, my favorite picture. Carson was so excited to go on the roller coaster.


This boy was the highlight of our trip. Disneyland is so much better with kids.


Autotopia. "I drive, daddy!"
We enjoyed Radiator Springs, twice. And loved it!

Carson passed out the moment I put him in the back of the stroller. I don't even think he made it out of Mainstreet. Brynlee on the other hand was on her second wind by then.
We've always stayed in a hotel with a shuttle, or bought a parking pass. This time around we stayed at a hotel literally across the street. Can I say it's totally the way to go. The walk took less time then it probably would have taken to break down the stroller, figure out where to put everything in the underneath basket all while carrying the collapsed stroller and two kids. I don't think I'll ever go back to shuttle service. Street walking is the way for me.

No comments: