May 23, 2013
10 Months
Brynlee girl is now 10 months. She has turned into quite the little talker. She just blabs and blabs to anyone who will listen. We just stare at each other and have these blabbing conversations, and I just think it's the funniest thing. I'm her favorite, and I love that. She definitely prefers me over Jordan and I'm ok with that :) She's desperately trying to walk. She stands and has balance but just can't seem to take those big steps just yet. Once she does, Carson better watch out. I can just envision her running and tackling him for no other reason than just to get back at him for all the times he's just walks by and pushes her down. She has it rough, he isn't the gentlest older brother. Brynlee is a lot more active than Carson ever was. She is just a 'all over the place kind of girl.' She races from one end of the room to the other, causing a tornado in the process. She pulls books of shelves, pots out of cupboards, dishes out of the dishwasher, puts anything and everything into her mouth, and loves to chew on shoes, which is so gross. She keeps me busy and on my toes. I just love my little Brynlee bear to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment