May 22, 2013

Disneyland [Day Two]

Brynlee and I loved Toy Story. I am such a competitive player. I had to let go of my groove this trip since Brynlee wanted to play too.
She wanted to pull the string on Toy Story too.

Mental Note. Carson does not want to be taken to the front of a ride unless he's going on it. We used him for a stroller pass on Radiator Springs and it didn't end well. He wanted to go on Cars. I was so sad for him. This picture breaks my heart. Hopefully, by September he'll be a tad bit taller.

Radiator Springs, round two. I seriously loved that ride.

One of the many times on the carousel.

One of my favorite. I love him.
Carson wanted to see everything, and therefore was on Jordan's shoulders... alot.


If you asked Carson what his favorite ride was, his response was always the last ride he rode. I really believe he liked them all. But top on the list was Buzz. That kid rode Buzz Lightyear, like every other ride. He loved to shoot and always won. His top score 52,000, which is pretty good for being barely 3.  

Our trip was great. I'm glad my in-laws crashed our vacay. Their extra hands were so helpful. Grandparents are the best like that. They were the first to take Carson when he wanted to go "again and again," or sit with Brynlee so Jordan and I could enjoy the giddiness of our 3 year old. It was so exhausting with kids. But so worth it to create fun memories for them, even if they will only remember through my journal.

No comments: