June 23, 2013

Eleven Months

Brynlee is 11 months! Her big accomplishment: walking. She is queen of the castle now. It is so cute to watch. She has this grin on her face that's contagious, probably because she's officially on the go all by herself.





She is also eating more solid foods now. Her sleeping through the night is scattered, but if she does wake up it's usually between 3:30-4:30 and she wants a bottle. She loves, loves loves her crib and will only sleep in it or the car seat. So if we aren't home or driving, she won't sleep. That makes church during her nap time exhausting. Her hair is wild but growing, and I can officially put it in a pebbles style pony! Her favorite snacks are animal crackers and goldfish. She prefers me over anyone else which I love and hate all at the same time. She's also very stubborn and independent. Regardless, I am loving the stage she's in right now. She's smiling all the time, happy as a clam and her little sassy personality is starting to finally shine through. Her cheeks are so kissable and I really am so glad to have a little girlie.

No comments: