June 27, 2013

Men's [Church] Basketball

Every Thursday for several weeks we headed over to the church for Jordan to play stake men's basketball with our ward, Sierra Ranch. Carson looked forward to it every week. He loved to take his ball along, and practice shooting warm-ups. I loved going and socializing with the wives from the various wards. We run into people we don't see on a regular basis and it's nice to catch up. Carson and Brynlee love seeing their friends too. 
I didn't go this one particular week, and Trisha text me this picture of Carson and Rylee. They have the cutest most bashful relationship, those two. Rylee has a crush on Carson, Carson loves Rylee so they go back and forth giving each other birthday presents and pretty much every time they see each other -- they are just giddy from ear to ear. It's like this middle school crush saga. And of course, we sit back and encourage their love affair.

This is Brynlee and Kimberlyn. They are exactly 24 hours apart, Steph and I were in a race to see who went first. She won, but was also 11 days late and I was {scheduled} 7 days early. So it wasn't exactly a fair race.

No comments: