June 30, 2013

Mommy Munchkins' Date

 Jordan serves in the Stake Young Men's Presidency. It's a fun calling for him, and he gets to do fun things - like go to Salt Lake with the youth for Youth Conference! They left early Friday morning, and spent the day at Lagoon, then woke up early Saturday morning to tour Temple Square, the Conference Center and watch the Joseph Smith movie before coming home.

Saturday night we had a Mommy Munchkins' date. We went to grocery store to do our weekly grocery shopping, and I even let Carson drive the race-cart. Then we headed over to eat at CiCi's Pizza, where Carson thought their tiny arcade was the greatest thing on Earth, then we headed over to Yogurtland to use a giftcard I've had for ages. Seriously, I'm surprised I still had $$ on there. It was a nice to enjoy spending time with my kids when we have things to do but no set timetable.

No comments: