They have so many fruits and vegetables available to pick and pay for cheap that I'm definitely going to take the kids back for more. We had such a fun time, even with the extreme heat.
July 3, 2013
Summer Friends: Gilcrease Orchards Tour
We signed up with our summer friends to take a tour of Gilcrease Orchards. This place is like a diamond in the rough. My parents lived down the street from it for years, and I drove by on a daily basis but never really knew what it was, so I was really excited to finally go check it out. It was so hot outside, but during the heat wave the kids and I basically stayed in doors for three days straight so we were all itching to escape the four walls of our house! I lathered them with sunscreen, brought plenty of water and we were set!
Gilcrease was awesome. We learned how they are an all natural garden
right in our backyard. Carson's favorite was riding the tractor hay
wagon, then he got to run through the orchards and pick fresh peaches.
They have so many fruits and vegetables available to pick and pay for cheap that I'm definitely going to take the kids back for more. We had such a fun time, even with the extreme heat.
They have so many fruits and vegetables available to pick and pay for cheap that I'm definitely going to take the kids back for more. We had such a fun time, even with the extreme heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment