I love to see the Temple. I'm going there someday.
To feel the Holy Spirit. To listen and to pray.
Last night I went to the Temple to receive my endowments. It was a really neat experience and everything I have dreamed of and more. I was extremely lucky to have so many family (& friends) there supporting me from the Marx & Shields/Hafen sides. Thank you so much for all that came, it really meant alot to me.
Afterward we all enjoyed Olive Garden and some, who choose to remain nameless, decided to play a joke on mom. I have to say it was really funny and my mom was mortified but I had nothing to do with it, and that is definately why I'm the golden child. Check out Bekah's blog for details..
4 comments:
Jennifer! We're coming!!! So awesome, I am so excited! alrighty... see u soon!
I'm glad you had such a great experience. The temple is an awesome place to be! Brad and I are glad we were able to come. We'll see you in a little over two weeks!!
I wish I could have been there with you Jen! I can't leave baby Emmy for that long these days. I am glad you had such a great experience! Love you!
Awesome! Sorry I couldn't be there. 2 more weeks, yeah!!
Post a Comment