October 8, 2007

Journey's Greatest Hits

Jordan's younger brothers thought it would be cool to make a music video this weekend. Zack's the lead singer and Sam's in some shots with a lady friend. Since I won't let them sing at my wedding, I told them they could make another music video and play it at my wedding instead. I thought it was pretty funny. Those boys crack me up!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I wonder if people thought they were weird standing in the middle of a parking lot dancing and singing. Pretty funny! They did a great job.

Jason & D'On Marx said...

That was pretty good! 2 thumbs up over here.

The Woman said...

I know you don't know me (got your site from Trisha's), but I'm a good friend of your bishop and his wife, and I was in the Shield's ward a couple of years ago. That was hilarious!!! Was that Andrew Tadd on the piano and Sam Smedley on the guitar? Nice. And when did Zack get so cute?!?! He was just a little boy when I was there! Those boys are so funny!

Tell them Kim and Ty Harmon say hello.

Kim Marx said...

Journey - good choice. If you take requests, you guys might have fun with weezer song about pulling the thread on the sweater. And Jenn, way to babysit, letting them play in the streets and empty parking lots of las vegas late at night...