
I
can not cook. That's a really bad "mormon mom" trait but really it could be worse. Although, in my defense - I really have never had to cook living at home. So while the parental units were out of town this last weekend, Jordan, Scotty, Catherine, Brian, & I were all watching conference Sunday morning and the boys began to ask who was going to make breakfast. Usually, thats The

Mom's job but sense she was absent, they all kept looking at me funny. Grr. I got up, went to kitchen and to my amazement found a recipe for waffles on the side of a Bisquik box. I MADE WAFFLES! I didn't burn them, ruin them, or start the kitchen on fire, they really were good. I know you're all thinking, its freakin waffles, Jordan's all "Sam
(his 15 yr. old brother) makes them like everyday, It's not hard Jenn." But I was proud of myself! I'm officially one step closer to being domisticated!
4 comments:
LOL! That's pretty funny! Well, congrats on your successful waffle making!
It comes with practice. I didn't cook at home either. Luckily, I can read recipes. Keep it up and maybe one day you can move on to french toast :) Love ya!
Hey girl I am glad you found me and I found you. HEHE. Cute blog.
Yay! Yeah um, I leave the cooking to Taylor. Cooking is not my dept. I will wait all night till he gets home from work. But the house is very nice and neat and clean thanks to me.
Post a Comment