Jordan and I bought a house! I guess we did it last Thursday but I didn't want to blog about it just in case we changed our minds. Well we had until yesterday to get our money back and since we didn't, it's official! It's a brand new "starter" home as I call them. It's in the Sierra Ranch Community off Tropical & Commerce. 2 story, 2,000 sqft, 3
bedrooms + loft, 2 1/2 baths. I'm really excited but still so scared and nervous. I keep telling Jordan as long as he's ok with it, I'm ok with it, but if he's worried, I'll be worried. But we definately are going to be poor. It's kind of overwhelming talking to the loan people. It feels like they want your whole life, why bank statements? I could have told them I don't have any money. It won't be ready until April so we get to takeover from Trisha and live in the casita at the Shields'. Not even gonna lie - that's kinda weird, but their fun so I think I can handle it for a little while.
bedrooms + loft, 2 1/2 baths. I'm really excited but still so scared and nervous. I keep telling Jordan as long as he's ok with it, I'm ok with it, but if he's worried, I'll be worried. But we definately are going to be poor. It's kind of overwhelming talking to the loan people. It feels like they want your whole life, why bank statements? I could have told them I don't have any money. It won't be ready until April so we get to takeover from Trisha and live in the casita at the Shields'. Not even gonna lie - that's kinda weird, but their fun so I think I can handle it for a little while.
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! Its gonna be fun! I can't wait till its finished and we can come over and play... until then you can come play at our house!
Oh my sounds like so much fun. Your house is going to be so cute.
WOW! That is one big starter home. So excited for the two of you. I totally understand how you fell about being scared. Can not wait to see how you decorate it, of course it will be cute.
That's awesome! Congrats on a huge first home. Not everyone is quite so lucky in the home department like that. What ward are the Shields in? Are they still in Sunrise Terrace?
No, they moved. Their in Pelican Creek i think.
Post a Comment