October 24, 2007

Tribute to the Three Amigos!

So for those of you who know me, I'm in the Relief Society. And before I graduate in 3 weeks from the singles ward I had to update the RS picture directory thing. So I've been taking pictures this last week of new girls in our ward and came across this one. . . Bishop G you should have released me earlier so I wouldn't have black mail pictures - I'm sorry! To their defense they are the best bishopric ever!
Bishop G: the joker. we're his "peeps".
Bro. C: matchmaker! he's the marriage nazi - gotta love him.
Bro. B: the quiet one but notorious for wanting all the dirt.
Boys, Jordan & I will miss you! Well at least I will, I'm sure Jordan won't miss getting up early every Sunday morning to socialize and get marriage advice from you. And shout out to the women in their lives... Sarah, Cheryl, & Holly. They're amazing women and definately rock! We will really miss you guys!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

We do have the best bishopric ever. They are so much fun.I'll miss you guys And by the way i wont miss the marriage advice every Sunday morning.

Staci said...

Oh my gosh they are awesome. They are so fun and made the ward definately better. Awesome pic Jenn, by the way You have got to get a new one of me.

Cardalls said...

The one in the orange tie is HOT!! Thanks for your nice comments about us! We love you too and will MISS you tons. The bad thing about having "graduates" in the ward (even though that is one of the main purposes of the ward!) is that they leave us and we miss them tons!

Manders & Taylor said...

That's so cool you have another couple in your family named "Taylor and Amanda" is her real name Amanda, or Mandy? Well just to let you know, Taylor and I are going to try really hard to make it. Just cross your fingers Taylor gets let off of work!