So my wedding has pretty much invaded my parents whole house. Seriously, I have invitations in the dining room, in the kitchen, in the family room, new furniture in the living room. We established my mom hasn't cooked dinner in like 2 weeks because of it. It's ok - I am happy to report the invites are on there way out. Last night was my halfway "invitation" stuffing party. . .
We successfully glued, folded, tied, added, and stuffed around 650 invitations. Jordan's mom was definately a tropper for coming over and helping. I don't really think she knew what she was getting herself into but it was fun chitchatting. My aunt Tami also come over and helped. She's pretty much amazing too. I'm really excited about how they turned out! My mom gets these visions (just ask about the pig farm one) and sometimes it just makes you wonder. And I wont forget -- I'm really really picky so I'm sure that makes it a little more difficult too. I would post some pictures, but 1) I don't have any and 2) it would ruin the surprise of getting it in the mail. So stay tuned. I hope you like them.
1 comment:
not pig farm, it's an organic turkey farm I have a vision for. And now that I've watched Drew playing - I'm convinced the grandchildren would have a blast chasing turkeys around...
the invitation stuffing party was a HUGE help, I'm so happy today staring at all those envelopes.
Post a Comment