. . . so redneck.
I almost died. I was laughing so hard. Boys: they think they can fix anything with duct tape.
Oh my goodness!! and I'm sure Jordan said "hey, it works!" lol.
JORDAN! Not allowed. tsk.tsk.. :)
LOL...that's funny. Jason actually owns a duct tape book. It gives you all kinds of fun stuff to use with duct tape.
No longer claiming him as my brother! Let him know that is such a Zack thing to do...only Zack would think it was cool!
I would recomend that as a long term fix, but ironing would be tricky.-brad
That must of been some tear to start with if it required that much duct tape. At least you didn't have to sew it for him that is tricky.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! and I'm sure Jordan said "hey, it works!" lol.
JORDAN! Not allowed. tsk.tsk.. :)
LOL...that's funny. Jason actually owns a duct tape book. It gives you all kinds of fun stuff to use with duct tape.
No longer claiming him as my brother! Let him know that is such a Zack thing to do...only Zack would think it was cool!
I would recomend that as a long term fix, but ironing would be tricky.
-brad
That must of been some tear to start with if it required that much duct tape. At least you didn't have to sew it for him that is tricky.
Post a Comment