
My sister and I are only a year older than our cousin Amanda. She's such a doll and we love her so much! Even though she has always lived 1,196 miles away from us, when we get together it seems like a beat never skips. She grew up with no father figure, a single mom trying her best to make ends meet and still has managed to mature into a fine young woman. I totally look up to her for her ambition to go to college at Texas Tech and excel at it. She came to visit for a few days, and although I wish I had more time to spend with her, I enjoyed every minute of it!! Her boyfriend Taylor is great! We really like him, and appreciate all him and his family do for our Manda.
Good luck this semester girlfriend, thanks for spending your only free week of summer break with us!
1 comment:
Awe! Ty <33
Post a Comment