August 15, 2008

Tag, you're it.

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He irons everything he wears. Even his work pants he wears outside doing construction. We had to put an outlet in our closet just so the ironing board could be set up all the time. I, on the otherhand, am always to late to iron anything.
2. He is so ‘on top’ of things. He is so organized and has the best memory.
3. He knows how to do laundry and rotates faster than I can put away.
4. He's a hardworker, and will do anything for our little family, and sometimes I don't give him enough credit for all that he does!

Four Jobs I’ve had:
1. Counter-girl at Lakes Cleaners. That was the best high school job. I made the best tips there. One time this guy who worked for RedBull tipped us $100. Okay, seriously who has an extra $100 to tip to the cleaner girls. I loved coming home with my pockets full of $1s and $5s!
2. Dental Assistant for Dr. Hargrave, craziest dentist on the planet, would never recommend him.
3. Trust Services at National Future Benefits. I loved the training and experience I gained from working here; I could tell you anything you would ever wanted to know about Living Trusts and some, but I don’t think I was ready for the big-league cut throat business atmosphere yet.
4. Legal Assistant at Ellsworth, Moody & Bennion for Andrew Smith & Tom Ericsson. It's something new everyday and I really enjoy it!

Four movies I have watched more than once (recently):
1. A Few Good Men. I could watch this movie everyday - I just love it.
2. The Other Boylen Girl
I’m not a big lets sit down and watch a movie kind of person, so I could only think of two at the moment and that was hard.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Big Brother
2. ArmyWives
3. The Hills
4. Grey’s Anatomy

Four places I have been:
1. Nauvoo
2. New York
3. Washington D.C.
4. Hawaii

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cereal
2. Hot Dish
3. Orange Chicken (Panda Express)
4. Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe w/ no onions.

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Dominican Republic
2. Carribean cruise
3. London, England
4. Australia

Four things I am looking forward to [goals] in the coming year:
1. I want to loose weight, but am so busy/lazy.
2. Saving $$ (yes, that actually makes me excited because it’s going to be a huge accomplishment)
3. I want to start getting up earlier to study the BOM more than just read it.
4. I'm going to start preparing my primary lesson on Saturday nights rather than Sunday mornings!

I tag my 'four' sisters: Bekah, Ashley, Kara & Trisha.

3 comments:

Kara said...

So, I totally wish you lived near us so we could watch all those t.v. shows together (except for Army wives. I have no idea what that is.)
Brad and I would also like to go to London. Save that $$$ and maybe the four of us could take a trip to the Olympics in 2012.

ashley said...

first..the hills starts tomorrow so i expect more regular phone conversations so we can recap everything that just happened, again! ha. second..i love that i have been to 3 of the 4 places with you. i just love you that much.

Jason Miller said...

Hey, How are you? Just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have been tagged, check out my blog for details....