My mom and cousin Amanda came over to hang-out and watch me attempt to do something crafty! I volunteered to do enrichment in my ward on something I've actually never done, shh
don't tell. I've seen it done like a million times and I've been told its 'so easy.' So I decided last night I should probably give it a
try before I indulge in teaching other women how too. And it was just that - really easy. It really only took like 30 minutes and after the finish product, I'm totally excited to do it again. These make for the cutest gift ideas!
4 comments:
Now the truth is out and I am the one who asked you to do it. Hope it is fun. People are so excited to do it.
I know Melissa, I'm such a liar! jk, in my defense, I never said I'd done it just that it was easy and a cute idea. Ha but I'm totally excited to do it. :)
That's like what your mom gave us for Christmas, except it has our last name on it. Where do I get the stuff? I'd love to have one.
Yay! That was fun and easy. No disasters and not very messy at all.
Post a Comment