

The game was pretty intense, we cheered our hearts out! I won't even begin to try and be a sports analyst and critique the game of basketball and what fouls were called because we have home court advantage. Just know that our runnin rebels pulled through and gave us the most exciting
*
*
*
89-88
victory over Texas Christian.
We stayed for the Utah v. New Mexico game. UNM fans are die-hard and dedicated. I personally, not knowing anything about teams other than UNLV, wanted New Mexico to win since we were surrounded and it was fun jumping up with them. Jordan wanted Utah, although he would never clap nor get up with they did something great. He just thinks UNLV could beat Utah alot easier than UNM and get them ready to face off against the utards. Nothing fair in life, home court or not, I can't wait til UNLV wins the championship! Another intense and close game ended with Utah pulling off the victory 82-80 over the Lobos. Needless to say, its been a late night and many more to come with the beginning of March Madness. Thanks to Brad, I look forward to the week of tournament, sunday naming, bracket guessing, and month long up-sets and edge of the seat close calls. Let the Madness begin!
1 comment:
I'm glad you went. That tournament always has really fun games. The Lobo fans are plentiful, and really old. Wyoming fans all seem to dress like their mascot - not that it's intentional.
Post a Comment