March 4, 2008

Thank You.

Wahoo! Tonight I finished the last of my thank-you cards from our wedding three months and sixteen days ago. I've been the biggest procrastinator, it took me so long. It seriously wasn't my favorite thing to do at all and I'm sure most have forgotten what they even gave us. But I'm really grateful for all those who either came to our reception and brought us awesome presents or mailed them to our houses. Here's a big THANK YOU to everyone, and I'm sorry for the delay but I promise they are on their way.


Also, I want to say THANK YOU to Mom & Dad and Pete & Terri for letting us store all of our belongings/stuff/new furniture purchases in every empty space throughout their houses. We have now successfully occupied two bedrooms, section of the loft, living room, and the garage at my parents and the casita, extra bedroom, RV garage & regular garage at the Shields. Only two more weeks and you can have your space back. Yup, our house is almost done!! I'm so excited..

10 comments:

Rebekah Mills said...

Your welcome!! lol congrats on the house... we are soo excited for you

Amanda said...

hey! i love that people from vegas have blogs... love it :) so good to hear from you!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Wahoo! We got our's done last week too...it is such a nice feeling!

Kara said...

Three months is really good. I highly doubt people expect it any sooner than that. I think you're "allowed" up to 6 months for a wedding anyway.
Congrats on the house almost being done. I can't wait to see it!

Jason & D'On Marx said...

You don't even want to hear about our Thank yous! I won't even go there. Congrats on the house! That's exciting!

Manders & Taylor said...

Did Malcolm and Jennifer bring Taylor & I's gift with them?? Yay for the house!! Exciting =D Can't wait to come over n stay with you.

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Yes they did (thank you), but rest assure your card's in the mail already too!

Manders & Taylor said...

Lol, that's fine. I just wanted to make sure you got it before y'all moved into your new home. The card is a little warped from the accident (everything fell on top of it during the accident) but it's all good. Make sure n take lots of pics of the house. <3

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

Congrats on finishing your thank you cards! I remember those all to well and must say I feel your pain!

So I your serious about the Lake Powell invitation we really might try to come down! But only if your serious!

Oh and I'm jealous you guys went to Disney Land! I love it there! It truly is the happiest place on earth!

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

I just remebered that Brandon's Blake side of the family has a reunion every 4th of July weekend up to Kolob so we probably won't beable to make that trip but let us know when you're going in August and we'll figure things out!

Cya