March 25, 2008

today's a great day.


  • it's getting hot outside, sunroof here i come

  • i finished painting the kitchen, dining room, family room and hallway

  • we over paid on our closing costs so we get back $615.95

  • i visited my therapist (lauren; she does my hair)

  • jordan put up the outside lights on our house without electrocuting himself

  • there was NO line at Nevada Power, i just walked on up to the counter

  • our blinds ended up being half of what we had budgeted/planned for, yippee.

Sorry, for lack of posting. I'm getting slack from many, so stay tuned for pictures.

2 comments:

Jason & D'On Marx said...

That is a pretty awesome day!

Manders & Taylor said...

Awe! I can't wait till Taylor and I are ready to buy a house. I want a concord grape colored kitchen, I know that much =)