March 29, 2008

Stocking the Shelves

We went on our first "real" grocery shopping trip since we've been married. We moved into our house this weekend so it was time to buy some food. Holy cow I haven't experienced carts that stuffed since I was a little girl shopping with my mom at the store.

5 comments:

Jason & D'On Marx said...

I totally remember Jason and I doing the same thing when we got married. It was so expensive, but we had food to last us forever!

The Blake Family said...

yeh! how fun is that! i want a video tour of the house! i am sure you have it all decorated cute! this is weird but i got on your blog where you have pics of everyone painting and jazz and that night i soooo had a crazy dream about it! you have like african masks everywhere and then like carribean colors it was seriously CRAZY! lol yep i have some cooky dreams! anywyas congrats on the house!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

It's expensive to stock the shelves. Love the house super cute.

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Video tour when I'm done organizing and our house doesn't look like an unpacked disaster, it could take months. jk.

Devon and Shawnie Blake said...

Grocery shopping is a lot more fun when you go together. It seems like we go shopping a lot more than I did when I was living at home,food doesn't last long with a man in the house :)