March 27, 2008

On today's lunch menu... Sushi. Mmm, mmm.. good! A select few from work enjoy dining out to sushi. Every once in a blue moon I decide to join in. I really like it but most often then not, I can't afford it. I never know what to order so I just end up trying what everyone else orders. There's always plenty to go around. We always try and go somewhere new. Today was a new place on Sahara called SushiDan. It's a California fanchise and I liked their "lunchbox" special which comes with California Rolls, salad, and teriyaki chicken. Coming from the girl who only eats chicken fingers, I can't believe I enjoy eating fish. My personal favorite: eel. I think I inherited this trait from Brad.

4 comments:

Kara said...

You sure did! I don't think Brad's had sushi since we've been together. You'll have to go with him sometime cause there's no way I'll be going. YUCK!

Daniel and Litany said...

There's nothing like chicken fingers...Joey called, he wants us to go visit :)

Manders & Taylor said...

Eew! J/K Sushi isn't too bad... I certainly don't get a whacky craving for it, but if it's there, I'll eat it. Eel? Interesting...

Devon and Shawnie Blake said...

You guys should try the Sushi Avenue & Steakhouse. Its fabulous! It's one of my favorites. You can choose tosit around a table while they cook in front of you. It's fun. The Best part they serve cooked meat :)

Their address is:
4145 S Grand Canyon Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89147