Carson is over his crying fits, thank goodness. He's back to his normal happy go-lucky self. I switched his formula on him to save a few bucks and he just wasn't havin' it. As soon as I switched back, he went back to his regular sleeping schedule and all is well.
Isn't he the cutest chunky monkey you've ever seen!
5 comments:
That picture is so cute. I want to squeeze him. Glad you figured out what was bothering him.
YES!
oh he is so cute! love his cute outfit! glad he is back to his happy self!
What a good looking kid. :) LOVE the hair.
This picture is priceless! I think he looks a little like matt in this pic. I know you said red hair is in Jordan's side too. His hair color is a really pretty shade of... I can't really pin point it, but I like it!
Post a Comment