April 12, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

I pretty much LOVE our backyard. Yes, it’s small but it works for us for now. And as soon as Carson’s on the go we are going to have so much fun back there.

When we put it in two years ago, I made Jordan make me a “flower bed” so I could plant pretty flowers. Well, let’s just say it’s stayed dirt all this time and my husband finally was sick of waiting on me looking at the “ugliness” so he made a trip to Star Nursery and on Saturday we got busy planting. It looks so colorful now. I just can't forget to water them, since we had a drip system that Koko (Jordan's dog before marriage, that still retains residence at his parent's house) kindly dug out the one night we actually had him at our house. :)

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Looks beautiful! Dogs are turds. Our dog started to dig up our bushes just after we planted them. She's now in a dog run. But great job. Looks really good.

Chattin said...

Your flowers look darling! I'm sure you want to be outside a lot more often now =)