April 22, 2010

Moving.. down the hall.


First, I have given myself a forced bedtime of 10 pm. If not, I really am a zombie by morning.

We are about to engage on night two of sleeping bliss. Well actual bliss would be sleeping through the night, and we're not there yet, but we are making progress. I've been putting Carson in his crib for naps and last night I put him in there for the night. I was so nervous! No worries, we were able to hear every grunt and all the koo's through the baby monitor (He is such a noisy sleeper). I'm convinced he's sleeping more comfortably in his crib, therefore longer, instead of the pack-n-play. Usually he sleeps 3-4 hours at night, now it's more like 4-5 hours. I know it's only an hour, but I'll take what I can get and one more hour is heavenly.

2 comments:

ashley said...

hallelujah!

Janell said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Carson. I love how he sleeps on his tummy. Big step...moving to his own room. EVERY hour of sleep makes a difference when you have an infant. I'm glad things are going well.